David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Princess and some Generals...

I've been meaning to paint these Union Generals since I can't remember when. They figures are by Dixon Miniatures, of course; the table from a bits box in Spirit Games; and the maps, etc from the net.














I've also painted up the recent Partizan free figure of Princess Elizabeth, designed as ever by my son Matt, for use in our 1940 Operation Sealion/Pig Who-o-o-o-ey! games.


















I'm working on a Redoubt F&IW war canoe and Native American crew at the moment and have put some paint on some Foundry AWI gunners and Perry ECW Forlorn Hope. I hope to finish these before the end of the month with a fair wind behind my brush...

1 comment:

  1. Very nice David, especially Her Majesty.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete