David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Tuesday 20 November 2012

A Crowning Mercy

I have recently received a disc of photos taken to support my forthcoming ECW rules, "A Crowning Mercy". As Helen asked after the last post to see both sides from my ECW collection in action, I thought I'd post a selection for people to see.
I think that they really make my quite ordinary stuff look quite good: and then they say that the camera never lies...

A Push of Pike developing



















A Swirling Mass of Horse contests the flank





The Foot close for action


A Battlefield view

 






















2 comments:

  1. Thank you David. Wow, splendid collection an I do look forward to your forthcoming book. Thank you for the photos.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great figures. The camera doesn't lie, so you've done a good job!

    ReplyDelete